In the ER to get my second dose of antibiotic. This is after waiting almost three hours to be seen. I was here last night with a kidney infection, and had to come back today for my second dose of IV antibiotics. It has to be IV because I don’t tolerate meds orally or through my tube. All this is because my infusion company in Colorado won’t accept a prescription from an Oregon doctor. Hopefully my primary physician will order the remaining doses. If not I’ll have to go to the ER when I get back to Denver tomorrow. Having a chronic illness is a full-time job. I’m still not sure if Medicaid will pay for all this either. At least I have Medicaid. If the AHCA passes I probably won’t even have that.